Historic Afton House Inn is committed to make all guest experiences memorable and want each guest to have a great experience at the Inn and Restaurants.
We are committed to furthering the accessibility and usability of its Inn and website.
The Historic Afton House Inn is committed to furthering the accessibility and usability of its website. The Historic Afton House Inn will be using the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) to guide its compliance. The relevant portions of the WCAG will serve as our primary web accessibility standard, though other standards may also be used to provide accessibility to the extent required by the Americans with
Disabilities Act (ADA). Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. If you have questions or concerns about the accessibility of any particular webpage on Historic Afton House Inn, please contact us at 651-436-8883 and ask for the owner or email: [email protected] If you encounter an accessibility issue, please be sure to specify the particular web page in your email or phone call, and we will make all reasonable efforts to make that page accessible for you.
- Level entrance into the Annex hotel property
- Level entrance into the restaurants
- Accessible registration desk on main level
- Public street Corner ramps for access to the Inn and Restaurants
- Properly ramped access to restaurants and Inn.
- Handicap public rest rooms
- On site accessible self parking in designated handicapped spots near hotel entrance
- Accessible main floor room
Our accessible guest rooms have hair dryers, bath amenities, TVs, closed captioned can be programmed with cable channels.